CarDAQ-Plus 2 Reprogramming:
- All-makes/models SAE J2534 reprogramming (OEM Websites, click HERE)
- OEM subscription prices, click HERE
- SAE J2534-1: CarDAQ-PLUS 2 is the most advanced device for reprogramming of ALL OEM with the use of their OEM provided software
- SAE J2534-2: CarDAQ-PLUS 2 offers extra J2534-2 support that expands reprogramming beyond just the Engine/Trans modules for GM, Ford, Chrysler, Toyota, Honda, Audi, VW, BMW, Volvo and more!
J2534 OEM Diagnostics:
- GM/Holden - Tech2Win (PC-based Tech2 software)
- GM/Holden - Global Diagnostic System (GDS2)
- VW/Audi (VAG) - Offboard Diagnostic Information System (ODIS)
- Toyota - TechStream
- BMW - ISTA
- Jaguar/LandRover - IDS
- Volvo - VIDA
- Honda - Honda Diagnostic System (i-HDS)
Vehicle Security Professionals:
- Technicians and Locksmiths use the CarDAQ-PLUS 2 for Security Key systems/reprogramming on all vehicle makes supported by the OEM and through the NASTF SDRM model.
- J2534 Toolbox 3 - Your personal assistant to help you thru the process, including: videos, walk through help guides, FAQ's, and other online support.
- Free, live telephone and email support from 8:30am - 5:30pm EST for all of our Drew Technologies products.
- CAN Bus (capable of ISO 15765, GMLAN, J1939, and ISO14229)
- 2nd CAN (Dual or Single Wire)
- Ford SCP (J1850PWM)
- GM Class2 (J1850VPW)
- KWP2000 (ISO9141/14230)
- Chrysler SCI (J2610)
- And more!
- USB version 1.1 or higher
- Compliant to SAE J25344(Feb 2002) and SAE J2534-11(Dec 2004)
- Compliant to ISO 22900-11MVCI physical layer
- Programming voltage on J1962 pin 6, 9, 11, 12, 13, 14, or Aux
- Ground pins 9, 12, or 15
Operating System Compatibility:
- Supports Windows Vista (32/64-bit), and Windows 7 (32/64-bit)), Windows 8 (32/644-bit), Windows 10 (32/64-bit).
- Consult OE website for their PC requirements
- Operating voltage: 7 – 26 Volts
- Size: 1.5”H x 6.58”D x 6.20”W
- Operating Temperature: Commercial Range (0 C to +70 C)